Wednesday 5 February 2020

Apologies for my abscess

Good evening and a very happy 2020!

First of all I'm sorry there have not been any new posts since June.

I've been very busy writing plenty of (mostly unfinished) new blogs and rewriting some of the older blogs to bring them up to date.

I've also been organising the 1000s of photographs in my collection which I hope to be sharing here in the future.

In addition, having listened to some of your comments I've decided that the look of the blog needs a bit of a "Freshen Up" after 10 years.

While this is happening some of the older posts may look a bit weird as I go through fixing them up (there are over 100 to fix so bear with me).

I hope you enjoy the fresh new look and find it easier on the eye.

Keep watching!

Mark 

For now, enjoy this February 1963 photo of the Beatles on Ranelagh Street opposite Central Station taken by Michael Ward, and a 1963/2019 composite by Keith Jones. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back.Always look forward to your posts and research.Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete